Thursday, October 29, 2009

SICK AND TIRED

We've been sick on and off since mid September. I was sick for my birthday in late September. I seemed to get better only to have it return with a bang about 2 weeks ago. Mark was just starting his second round of antibiotics and Melodi suddenly became ill on Madilyn's birthday. She tested positive for swine flu and shortly after that I started feeling sick again. The doctors assume I had swine flu but also said walking pneumonia. Now 9 days later I'm on my second round of antibiotics and still sick. The coughing spells are bad, luckily I have an inhaler now to help.

Mark seems to be doing better, Melodi bounced back quickly and Madilyn has not been sick (knock on wood). Let's hope I get better and we get back to normal life soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment